Foothill City Realty A Smarter Way To Sell Real Estate
Foothill City Realty has all the appeal and proximity of a local realtor, but with the experience of a realty giant! We will guide you through every aspect of the purchase, sale, leasing and management of residential real estate in the Inland Empire Meto area.
Your local realtor since 1993, Foothill City Realty provides that "hometown" know-how you won't find anywhere else. All of our realtors were raised and still live in the area, and are experts at answering any questions you may have about the community.
Foothill City Realty is tops in sales volume and customer service.
When your looking for a Local Real Estate Broker your best choice is Foothill City Realtys, let us provide service that exceeds your demands.
8867 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335 **New Office Location**
New modern Corp office to better serve your needs
- Central location minutes from City Hall
- Easy access for all clients
- Modern full service office
- Eco Friendly
- and much more come visit us today
- 19 + Years of Real Estate Experience
- Over $50,000,000.00 In Real Estate Sales
- Over 500 Transactions sales and listings
19 Years Experience
We are a full-service real estate agency in the Inland Empire area. Our experienced and licensed agents specialize in the, sale of bank owned property, striving to satisfy all of your realty needs in a timely and flexible manner. We guarantee dedicated service and personal attention to your requests, from the first contact to the signing of your purchase or listing agreement and beyond.
Experienced Full service Real Estate Broker
- Broker Owner Foothill City Realty
- 20 Years bank owned sales and service experience
- Brokers Real Estate Licence from California Dept Of Real Estate
- $1,000,000.00 E&O insurance
- $2,000,000.00 Liability insurance
- Equator Certified
- Res Net Certified
- A REO Agent Certified
- Southern California Minority Supplier Council Member
- Tri Counties Association of Realtors
- California Association Of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors